In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and its implementing regulations. Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, AZULEV, S.A.U. informs all users of the website www.azulev.com (the “Website”) about the processing of their personal data, those provided during access and use of the Website and in their day-to-day relationship with AZULEV, S.A.U.
Who is the Data Controller of the data collected?
Name: AZULEV, S.A.U. (hereinafter, “AZULEV”)
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: A-12.371.480
Adress: Avenida Manuel Escobedo 13, CP 12.200
In general, for what purposes will we process your personal data?
- To deal with the request for information requested through the contact section of the website or by electronic means.
- To send information, also by electronic means, about AZULEV, our activities, offers, promotions and other information that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To enable the management of the business relationship with customers, intermediaries, collaborators and/or suppliers, including administrative management, legal obligations, fraud prevention, responding to queries, complaints or suggestions -including those received by electronic means-, as well as the monitoring, provision and improvement of our services and products.
- To manage and process personnel selection processes, as well as to keep you informed of the different job vacancies that arise in our organisation.
- To ensure the security of goods and/or persons, by means of the video surveillance system.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- To respond to the request for information requested: The consent expressed on the basis of the request or request sent.
- For the sending of information about AZULEV and the different establishments: your consent and art. 21.1 LSSI, in the case of electronic communications.
- Management and membership of our management system: art 21.2 LSSI for sending communications.
- To enable the management of the business relationship with customers, intermediaries, collaborators and/or suppliers: processing necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, legitimate interest and the execution of the contract.
- Candidates: Consent given for inclusion in the database of candidates for employment at AZULEV and, where applicable, Rocersa Group companies (www.rocersagroup.com) Please note that your curriculum vitae or the information you send us may not contain any data relating to your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data allowing your unique identification or data relating to your health, sex life or sexual orientation, as these are not necessary to assess your candidacy. In the event that data is included, your curriculum vitae will not be processed or stored and will be deleted immediately.
- Video surveillance: maintaining the security of people, goods and facilities.
How long will we keep your data?
In general, the data provided will be kept, for as long as necessary, for each of the purposes for which the data are intended. In any case, for the periods legally established for this purpose, in the case of information relating to the provision of services. During the period necessary to respond to and carry out the corresponding internal monitoring of the suggestion or observation communicated. With regard to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means, indefinitely, until you tell us otherwise. Data relating to video surveillance will be stored for a maximum period of one month, with the exception of images that accredit the commission of acts that threaten the integrity of persons, goods and facilities. In relation to potential candidates, the data provided will remain active in the candidate database for 3 years from the time the curriculum vitae was provided. Once this period has expired, the blocking obligation imposed by law may apply.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In general, the communication of your data to third parties is not foreseen, with the exception of those legally established and the data of candidates which, with your authorisation, may be communicated to the companies of the group indicated on the website www.rocersagroup.com. Apart from the aforementioned, third parties with whom we maintain a legal relationship for the provision of services may have access to your data after signing the corresponding agreement that guarantees the processing of the data by them in full compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Insofar as AZULEV processes your personal data, you have the right to request:
- Access – The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him/her are being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the processing being carried out.
- Rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her or the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Deletion: The data subject shall have the right to request the deletion of his or her personal data; in any case, deletion shall be subject to the limits established in the regulatory rule.
- Limitation of processing: The data subject shall have the right to request the limitation of the processing of his or her personal data.
- Opposition to processing: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the data subject may oppose the processing of their data. AZULEV will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Right to data portability – i.e. you have the right to receive personal data relating to you, which you have provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and to transfer it to another controller.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by means of a written and signed request addressed to AZULEV, via the aforementioned email address, indicating the right that you wish to exercise and your identification details, and attaching a copy of your ID card or equivalent document. The exercise of these rights is free of charge.
What happens if I do not provide the requested data?
The identification data belonging to the client/user, as well as other contact data and any other data that may be required by the applicable regulations, must be declared, and refusal to provide them may make it impossible to access the service. The remaining data requested are voluntary, so failure to provide them will not prevent the establishment of the contractual relationship.
In relation to candidates, it is a necessary requirement that you share your data with us for the performance of the necessary pre-contractual measures to enable you to participate in the selection process and to establish a possible contractual relationship with us.
Guardianship of the supervisory authorities
Should you consider it appropriate, you may request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency by filing the corresponding complaint. www.agpd.es. C/ Jorge Juan nº 6 28001 Madrid.
AZULEV will only use data storage and retrieval devices in accordance with the terms and conditions indicated in the Cookies Policy, of which all users should be aware.
The Company has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of personal data, and has installed all the technical means and measures available to it to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided to AZULEV. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.