Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you enjoy browsing it and getting to know the details of our products.
This legal notice (hereinafter referred to as the “Legal Notice”) governs your use of our Internet portal (hereinafter referred to as the “Portal”). We recommend that you read these terms and conditions carefully before you start using them.
Here are the general information details of our website:
Name: AZULEV (hereinafter referred to as ‘AZULEV’)
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: A-12.371.480
Adress: Avenida Manuel Escobedo 13, CP 12.200
Registry Data: Page CS-7797 Volume 717 Folio 145
You should know that by accessing and/or using the Portal you acquire the status of user, accepting, from that moment without exception, the content included in this Legal Notice (“General Conditions”), as well as the Specific Conditions which, in relation to certain products, services and contents of the Portal (“Services”), complement, modify or replace the former.
We therefore recommend that before using any of the Services, you carefully read both the General Terms and Conditions and, where applicable, the Specific Terms and Conditions.
2.- Use of the Portal, its services and contents
The use of the AZULEV Portal is free of charge for you, without prejudice to the fact that certain services require us to process your information in order to access them, of which we will inform you in each case. As a user you undertake to:
(i) Provide, in the event that for certain services accessible through our Portal when it is necessary for you to fill in an access form, truthful information and keep it updated at all times. You must not forget that you will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make and for any damage that, as a result of the information provided, you may cause to AZULEV or third parties.
(ii) Use the Portal and the Services without contravening the provisions of these General Conditions and any other Specific Conditions that regulate it, as well as current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
(iii) Not to use the Portal or its Services for illicit purposes or purposes that may cause damage to AZULEV or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the same.
We inform you that a series of acts are prohibited in relation to the contents of the Portal, such as information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, or any other (“Contents”) which are indicated below:
- Its reproduction, copying, distribution, dissemination, public communication, transformation or modification, unless authorised by its legitimate owners or legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of AZULEV or of the legitimate owners thereof.
- Their use for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the Contents by any means other than those we make available to you or those normally used on the Internet, provided that this does not cause any damage to AZULEV.
3.- Unilateral modification
Please note that, in order to improve your user experience, we may modify, without prior notice, the structure and design of the Portal and its contents.
We also inform you that AZULEV, at any time, may modify these General Conditions or, where appropriate, the Specific Conditions, of which we will inform you by means of the corresponding notice. Therefore, please remember to consult both of them each time you intend to use the Portal.
The amendments shall in any case not apply retroactively.
4.- Use of links
On the Portal you will find links from which you can access other websites managed and controlled by AZULEV. The sole purpose of these links is to make it easier for you to search for information and content on the website. The use or access you make through these links is your sole and exclusive decision.
Under no circumstances shall the existence of links presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible for or owners of the links, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of AZULEV with the statements, content or services provided. In the event that you consider that there is a link with unlawful or inappropriate content, you may notify AZULEV, without this notification in any case entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
AZULEV is not aware of all the contents and services of the links and therefore cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, out-of-date nature, unavailability, error or uselessness of the contents and/or services of the links or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to AZULEV.
Please note that AZULEV does not trade with the data, which you provide via the website.
5.- AZULEV’s privacy and cookies policy
You can consult AZULEV’s privacy and cookies policy applicable to your use of the Portal and/or services here:
- Cookies policy
6.- User’s liability for damages
Your use of the Portal is your sole responsibility as a user, and AZULEV is expressly exonerated from any damage and/or harm caused to the user or third parties as a result of use contrary to the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions. This liability shall extend to the use made by you or any third party of the access credentials or similar, where appropriate, assigned for access to the Portal.
It is important for you to know that if you do not comply with these General Conditions or the Specific Conditions applicable to you, we may deny you access to our services and content without prior notice.
7.- Exclusion of guarantees and liability
AZULEV provides you with access to the Portal and its Contents with a reasonable level of competence and diligence, and we hope that you will enjoy using it and, if you wish, tell us about it. However, we cannot offer any guarantees or be held responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the Portal and/or Contents, or of the telecommunications systems.
- Lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity in meeting the needs, activities, concrete results or expectations you may have.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programmes in the Contents and/or Services provided through the Portal that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files that you may store.
- The receipt, collection, storage, storage, dissemination or transmission by you of the Content and the infringement of intellectual property rights, designs and/or trademarks, honour, personal and family privacy, data protection, image, property or any third party rights as a result thereof.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order, of the Portal, its Contents, on your part.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, updating and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to you on the Portal.
- The opinions that you may express in the forums, blogs, chat and opinion messages that may be set up in the different areas of the Portal or, where appropriate, opinions that may be expressed by third parties outside AZULEV.
- The knowledge that unauthorised third parties may have of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that users make of the Portal, its Contents and/or the Services.
- The possible discrepancies that, on a transitory basis, may arise between the version of the Contents that you print and the electronic version of the same published on our Portal.
The Portal will be accessible indefinitely, although we may interrupt, suspend or terminate its provision for various reasons of which we will notify you, including inappropriate use by you or use contrary to this Legal Notice.
9.- Intellectual Property
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Portal (“Trademarks”) are the property of AZULEV, or of any company of the group to which it belongs, without it being understood that the use of or access to the Portal and/or the Services grants you any right over the aforementioned Trademarks. The Trademarks are subject to the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property, and their reproduction or use without the authorisation of their owner is prohibited.
All the Contents, including the Portal itself, are the intellectual property of AZULEV, and therefore under no circumstances may it be understood that, by virtue of the provisions of this Legal Notice, any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over the Contents have been transferred to you beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Portal and the Services.
In the event that you consider that your legitimate rights have been violated by the introduction of certain content on the Portal, you must notify AZULEV of this circumstance by indicating:
- Your personal data. If the complaint is submitted by a third party other than the data subject, you must indicate how you are being represented.
- Indication of the Contents protected by industrial or intellectual property rights and their location on the Portal (indicating the URL link).
- Proof of the aforementioned industrial or intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Any citation or reference to intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties included in the Portal implies recognition by AZULEV of the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favour of the owner.
As the sole owner of the intellectual property rights of the Portal, AZULEV has the exclusive exercise of the rights derived from the same, and consequently, it is the only party that may authorise any activity derived from the exploitation rights, and in particular, the rights of reproduction, public communication, distribution, making available to the public or the right of transformation, in any format used.
In line with our culture and principles as a company, we want everyone, regardless of their condition, capabilities or technological equipment, to be able to access the Portal, its Contents and/or the Services, to which end AZULEV has adopted a series of measures that we hope will contribute to this:
- Use of different languages
- Logical order of presentation of the elements on the screen.
- Alternative text in the images.
11.- Applicable law and jurisdiction
The laws of Spain shall apply to any dispute or conflict arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the use of the Website, its Content or its Services, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions that may apply. Both AZULEV and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of your domicile, provided that it is in Spain, to settle any claims arising from these General Conditions, any of the Specific Conditions of the Services or related to the same. However, if your address is not in Spain, both you and AZULEV agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Valencian Community.
For more information on how to contact AZULEV, please go to the contact page.
13.- Code of Ethics
You can consult our Code of Ethics by clicking on the following link: